Packaging Type -Plastic Bag
Customisation is available on packing
Packaging Size Available- as per requirement
Cardamom is a spice that comes from the seeds and seed pods of various plants in the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family. Cardamom pods are spindle-shaped and have a triangular cross-section. The pods contain a number of seeds, but the entire cardamom pod can be used whole or ground. The seeds are small and black, while the pods differ in color and size by species.
Organically harvested in kerela
Cultivation of cardamom is mostly concentrated in the ever green forests of Western Ghats in South India. Besides India, cardamom is grown as a commercial crop in Guatemala and on small scale in Tanzania, Sri Lanka, El Salvador, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Honduras, and Papua & New Guinea. The optimum altitudinal range on growing cardamom is 600 to 1500 mtr above MsL. The cardamom growing regions of South India lies within 8 - 30 degree N latitudes and 75-78 degree longitudes.
It Is used in flavourings and cooking spices in both food and drink
It has also various medicinal properties
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties Lowers Blood Pressure.
- It Contains Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- It Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- It Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers
- It Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- It Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections
- It Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use
- It Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Other Potential Health Benefits of Cardamom In addition to the aforementioned health benefits, cardamom may be good for your health in other ways as well.
Studies in rats have found that the high antioxidant levels in the spice may prevent both liver enlargement, anxiety and even aid weight loss:
Liver protection: Cardamom extract may decrease elevated liver enzymes, triglyceride and cholesterol levels. They may also prevent liver enlargement and liver weight, which reduces the risk of fatty liver disease
Anxiety: One rat study suggests that cardamom extract may prevent anxious behaviors. This may be because low blood levels of antioxidants have been linked to the development of anxiety and other mood disorders .
Weight loss: A study in 80 overweight and obese prediabetic women found a link between cardamom and slightly reduced waist circumference.
For Further Details Please Contact Us